The Curriculum provides activities that include:
- Integrated topic studies, which has more value than whole-group instruction in isolated skills.
- Opportunities for children to learn by observing and experimenting with real objects
- A balance of child- and teacher-initiated activities
- Opportunities for teacher-facilitated activities
- Group projects in which cooperation can occur naturally
- Exposure to good Literature
- Authentic assessment of each child's developmental progress
- Opportunities for children to participate in whole-group activities
- Time for individuals or small groups of children to meet with the teacher for specific help in acquiring basic reading, writing, mathematical, and other skills as needed
Affiliations – Shri Ram Centennial School will be affiliated to Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) and International General Certificate Secondary Education (IGCSE).