FEE STRUCTURE FOR DAY BOARDERS 2018-19
|ONE TIME PAYMENT (AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION)|
M-2, 2 & 3
4 - 8
9 - 10
|2||Admission Fee (Non Refundable)||35,000/-||35,000/-||35,000/-||35,000/-|
|3||Security Deposit (Refundable-Interest Free)||10,000/-||10,000/-||10,000/-||10,000/-|
|5||Student’s Personal Imprest Account (Refundable) (Only top up is done quarterly)||5,000/-||5,000/-||5,000/-||5,000/-|
|6||Health Care Hub (On actual Cost)||-----------||-----------||-----------||-----------|
|7||STEM Lab Charges||5,250/-||5,250/-||-----------||-----------|
|9||Tuition Fee (PER MONTH)||4,400/-||4,850/-||6,000/-||7,500/-|
|10||Compulsory Meal, Activities * & Remedial Charges||4,250/-||4,250/-||4,250/-||4,250/-|
|TOTAL (PER MONTH)||8,650/-||9,100/-||10,250/-||11,750/-|
|TRANSPORT FEE (depending on the distance from the School)||Rs. 1,650/- to Rs. 3000/- pm|
Activities such as:
- Sports (Tennis, Basket Ball, Swimming, Soccer etc) & Physical Education,
- Music, Art & Craft, Pottery, Dance, Theatre,
- Library, Computer Education, Life Skills & Subject Educational Field Trips
A JOINING KIT consisting of a school bag, text books, exercise books, stationery will be provided on the Orientation Day/during the course of the year for which charges will be on actual cost.
- The School will charge extra fees for conducting tours/excursions/home ward/school ward journey.
- The submission of a completed Admission Form does not guarantee admission.
- Once the student has been accepted for admission all payments are to be made immediately.
- Delay in payment of fee shall entail a fine of Rs. 100/- per day on the amount of arrears.
- The School reserves the right to review the fees periodically and the same shall be applicable to all students
Mode of payment:
- By Demand Draft/Cheque payable in Dehradun in favour of "Shri Ram Centennial School, Dehradun".
A/c Name - Shri Ram Centennial School
Account No. - 50200025481440
IFSC Code - HDFC0000225
Bank - HDFC Bank
Branch - Rajpur Road, Dehradun
- If the student is withdrawn or does not join before the start of the Academic Year, ie. 1st April, registration and admission fee shall be forfeited in favour of the School and the balance will be refunded.
- If the student is withdrawn after the start of the academic year, ie. 1st April, (irrespective of the date of joining) whole years fee will be charged/forfeited in favour of the School.
- The withdrawal form in the prescribed format should be filled only by the parent and be submitted to the admission office only. The receiving date at school of original copy of duly filled and signed withdrawal form, will be treated as final date of withdrawal.
- Before withdrawing it is mandatory to give a minimum of 3 months notice in writing prior to the end of academic year ie. latest by 31st December.
- If the withdrawal notice is given after 31st December, three months fees of the following academic year shall be charged extra.
- In case of withdrawal anytime after the commencement of the academic year the fees for the full year shall be charged/forfeited in favour of the School.
- School Leaving Certificate (Transfer Certificate) will be issued only after the clearance of dues.
The withdrawal form in the prescribed format should be filled only by the parent and be submitted to the admission office only. The receiving date at School of original copy of duly filled and signed withdrawal form, will be treated as final date of withdrawal.
All disputes shall be subject to competent court having exclusive jurisdiction in District of Dehradun to the exclusion of all other court forum.
SRCS DEHRADUN is under the Shri Ram Education Trust & Om Ram Education Foundation. There is no association with SRF Foundation /Shri Educare Ltd.